- Administration and Announcements
- Every League/Tournament owner is authorized by Rocket-League.com to administrate the competition based on its rules and regulations
- Official announcements as well as statements of Rocket League Premier admins at any place (e.g. competition website, support ticket reply, Skype, Steam, Discord, etc) can ignore or overrule the following rules in order to make the competition as fair as possible. In case of contradicting declarations, the most recent announcement or admin statement counts.
- Participants & Teams
- Every real person – unless officially banned – with a valid Steam or PSN account is allowed to participate in the competition and will be called „participant“ in the following. Participants joining a team in order to fulfill the minimum required amount of team members will be called a „team“ in the following.
- By attending competitions, participants acknowledge without limitation to comply with the rules and regulations, official announcement, and with the statements and decisions made by the Rocket-League.com admins.
- Every participant acknowledges the right for the administration to modify the rules and regulations for adjustments at any time without notice.
- Every participant has to show the needed respect towards admins and other participants. Insults and unfair or disrespectful behaviour towards anyone are not tolerated and will be punished.
- Every participant must always have the newest version of Steam and Rocket League installed and has to check for updates in time before each match. Unless a new version comes out right before the match, patching is not a valid reason to delay it.
- Every team accepts the official schedule of the competition and declares its ability to be available during these times.
- Every team and participant must try to win every game at every stage of the competition. Purposefully losing for any reason is strictly forbidden.
- All communication between participants and Rocket League Premier administrators must be in English.
- All communication between opposing teams should run through the official competition website and other communication platforms like Skype, Steam, PSN or our own Discord server.
- The Rocket League Premier Discord server can be found at: https://discord.gg/0VFmqluItOaEzSSw
2. TEAMS & PLAYERS
- Team Size
- A team must consist of at least four member players. Those persons will be called „team members“ or „members“ of the team in the following.
- When signing up for a competition, a team agrees that they will have enough players available to play all matches in the tournament, and have access to the platform that that competition is being held on.
- All players must be a member of the team they are playing for. This means they must be signed up on Rocket-League.com and added to the team before the match in which they participate. Fielding ineligible players will result in an automatic forfeit of the match regardless of the score.
- Lineup Changes
- Team members can be removed or added by the administrators during a competition as long as the minimum team requirements for that competition are met at all times. There might be additional restrictions to this rule in specific competitions.
- In-game Names
- Each player agrees to use their name as per their Rocket-League.com profile. Failure to do so could result in a violation of the league Eligibility clause as seen above.
- Match times
1. Unless otherwise stated, match times are every Sunday at 8pm GMT. It is the responsibility of the team managers to inform their players of changes in their time zones and the resulting change in match time.
- No Shows
1. Unfortunately, no shows must be penalised by forfeiting the specific match(es) missed
2. No Shows where advance warning of at least 72 hours will be considered by the League Administrator for possible rescheduling
1. A change of a match date or time is only possible under some circumstances and must be confirmed by the League Administrator
4. HOSTING & SETTINGS
- Lobby Hosting
1. The Home team is the host for each match
2. The Home team is defined as the first team listed in the fixture
3. The Home team decides which arena to play the match
4. The Home team shall create a private match and communicate both the match name and password (if any) to the opponent team captain
5. Both teams must agree which server to play on
6. In the case where teams cannot agree which server to host the match, the match shall be played on US East servers
5. DURING A GAME
1. If a player disconnects, it’s up to his team if they want to continue the match or not. If a player disconnects, a rematch can happen only if both team captains agree.
1. Each team is allowed only 4 players in the arena and thus, no spectators. This is a limitation of the current Spec Mode from game developers.
1. Every player is allowed to stream the game at any time. Keeping the stream footage is recommended, though not required.
1. If any serious bugs occur, the game has to be quit immediately and the match has to be re-played. If a team doesn’t agree on the rematch, a video recording of the bug is strongly recommended. The admin will decide then the outcome. Abusing a bug is forbidden.
- Tools & hacks
1. The usage of any Rocket League tool aside from Steam, PSN and Rocket League during a match is strictly forbidden.
1. A game is finished at the end of the default 5 minutes if a team scored more goals than the opposite, after Overtime when a goal is scored, or when the majority of a team leaves on purpose, or when the administration decides.
- Result submission
1. The winning team is required to submit the match result on the match page. A screenshot of the match scoreboard after the game is finished is mandatory
2. The losing team must also confirm the match result submitted by the winning team on the match page
3. Submitting wrong or false match results, not confirming a correct match result is strictly forbidden and punishable.
4. Please play nice
6. RULE VIOLATION & PUNISHMENT
- Breaking of the rules or ignoring the order of an admin may result in a punishment for a whole team or a specific player. Type and amount is chosen by an admin.
1. Default Loss for one game
2. Possible Points Reduction (depending the severity of infraction)
3. Temporary or permanent ban from the competition
4. Ban from other Rocket-League.com competitions
- Possible Player Punishments
1. Temporary ban from the competition
2. Permanent ban from the competition
3. Ban from other Rocket-League.com competitions
- Rule violations in other tournaments
1. Heavy rule violations on external Rocket League leagues or tournaments may also result in punishments for Rocket League Premier and Rocket-League.com competitions.